School SEK – Ecuador
The INTERNATIONAL SEK-Ecuador School with a great track record and its own educational identity, is present in 15 countries and three continents, which allows our students to carry out student exchanges to perfect the English language and get to know other cultures.
Within our broad educational proposal we offer the International Baccalaureate programs: PEP, PAI and PD, which allows immediate entry to the best universities on 5 continents.
To achieve a global world view, we include the languages of English and French in our curriculum from an early age and use the best technologies.
The admission process begins in the month of November. The requirements to be admitted involve sending the documentation that we detail below, as well as a personal interview.
- Report card and educational.
- Development sheet.
- Personal interview.
- Registration form.
Requirements that must be met to formalize the enrollment
They must deliver, in addition to the previous documents, those indicated below:
- Original Birth Certificate and / or legalized copy. In the case of foreign students, this must be legalized by the Ecuadorian Consulate in the native country. In the case of students who come from Europe, they must be with the Apostle of THE HAGUE
- Certificate or report card, for students who enroll in the First Year of Basic Education
- Enrollment and Promotion Certificates for all years of study.
- Receipt of the last month of payment or certificate of not owing any value, issued by the College from which it comes.
We invite you to coordinate your visit to the College to present our Educational Project in detail. Please fill in the form below and we will contact you shortly.
A cordial greeting,
Ana Mosquera – Director of Admissions
Telephone: +5932 2401896 ext. 110 / +5932 2401897
Leave us your information and we will contact you.