School SEK – Ecuador
UNIPRO SCHOOL TRANSPORTATION COMPANY
The School Tourism Transportation Company UNIPRO C.A., offers 40 routes throughout the city and surrounding valleys, providing door-to-door service both during the hours regular as in extracurricular activities, in each transportation unit they have an Assistant.
NSTRUCTION OF THE TRANSPORTATION OF THE STUDENTS:
- Subject to the disciplinary regulations in force in the Educational Unit and maintain a relationship of respect for the Coordination, gentlemen drivers and assistants of the service units.
- Follow the instructions given by the driver, wait in the morning for the Transportation on the sidewalk or designated stop 5 minutes before the scheduled time by the driver, which will help the bus to meet its normal route itinerary and timely arrival at the College. The lords drivers have express provisions not to whistle or wait for students.
- Wear your seat belt and remain seated throughout the route of entry or exit from the College. Wait for the vehicle to stop fully to safely get on or off.
- Permanently maintain correct behavior
- Take care of the interior of the vehicle, the same that is at your service, maintaining it clean and in good condition. Consumption of food or drinks on the bus is prohibited.
- Students will be responsible for any damage they cause inside the vehicle and the parent must recognize the damage done.
- For the safety of the students, under no circumstances may they stay in others places that are not their domiciles or the addresses authorized by the gentlemen Parents.
- For the safety of the students, it is strictly prohibited to take the bus which does not correspond, without the knowledge and authorization of the Coordination of the Transportation in the College.
- For student safety, permits to move to places different from their route, they will be authorized only by request of the father of the family, as long as there is room in the unit. If this order is omitted the Operator is not responsible for what may arise.
- When parents require a temporary change of route or definitive for their children, they must request eight days before the Coordination of Transportation in the College, said request will always be attended and when there are places in the service units and they are up to date in the Payments.
- Remain calm in your seat during any emergency present, until receiving instructions from the Conductor or the Auxiliary. Be courteous and help younger students.
- Take care of personal belongings and do not forget them on the bus, since their loss is not driver’s responsibility.
- For the safety of the students, it is necessary to always keep the phone numbers and emails of the parents with the Coordination of Transportation in the College.
- Inform the Transportation Coordination, when for any reason any The father of the family needs to withdraw his son after leaving school, in order to notify the Mr. Driver, this novelty.
- Failure to comply with these rules will be reported to the College Authorities and in case of recidivism, the service will be temporarily or permanently suspended.
For more information contact:
Coordinadora de Transporte UNIPRO S.A T
Telef: 0987607169 / Email: email@example.com